The Perfect Game Part 1 The Perfect Game Part 1

Not the best, but it could have been worse.

Well, how do I put this without sounding like an asshole. It wasn't too good. The animation could use a lot of improvement, especially the walk cycles. And when he bowled that strike at the beginning, it would have looked a lot better if each bowling pin was animated individually. And when the Ferrari pulled up next to the kid, you should have made it so that the wheels were spinning. The artwork was actually fairly good at times, like the backgrounds and the car. However, there was also a lot of ugly-looking artwork, like the inside of the bowling alley. The voices also didn't sound very good. They were really quiet, and they all sounded the same. But, given the fact that you did them all yourself, I'll give you a break there. Maybe practice a little and invest in a higher quality microphone. Also, try using a few more sound effects and a little music. Don't give up, I can tell you have potential. Try to do the best you can, keep practicing, and you may end up making something really good someday.

OoT Warp Songs - Metal Remix OoT Warp Songs - Metal Remix

Oh my god.

My Zelda-fanboy ears just had an orgasm. Well done, I've always loved OoT ever since I first played it when I was 4 years old, and the combination of metal and Zelda nearly melted my face off. This is going on my fuckin mp3 player. Good job 10/10, 5/5, downloaded.